The Benefits of Flexible Office Space in Downtown Houston
Whether you’re running your business lean with a small team, have a large team that needs lots of breathing room, or are looking for a flexible, short-term lease, it can feel daunting to find the perfect office space in Houston, TX.
And it can be even more challenging if you’re looking for shared office space or a coworking office in Downtown Houston.
But, fear not: This is where flexible office space like The Square comes into play.
A flexible workspace provides teams and individuals with serviced office space that offers varied ways to work and various spaces in which to do that work. Flexible workspaces can scale easily to accommodate growth or downsizing, as well as different team objectives or work styles. Think standing desks, couches, tables, conference rooms, and outdoor space; options for on-demand reservations, and long- and short-term leases; and shared amenities like Wi-Fi, printing, mail and package services, fitness centers, parking, and more.
If you’re interested in working downtown, flexible office space is an ideal solution that offers many advantages for you and your team. Here, we’ll dive into some of the biggest benefits.
Perks of flexible office space in Downtown Houston
We’re obviously huge fans of Downtown Houston; after all, it’s why we set up The Square’s headquarters here. It’s a thriving area in a central part of the city, full of fantastic culture, entertainment, eateries, nightlife, and more. Better yet, it offers a lot in the way of networking and connection because it’s so popular with working professionals.
Here are some of the many benefits of having flexible office space downtown:
- Central location. Setting up shop downtown means you’ll have better proximity to clients if you need to meet in person, and you can offer employees a space with a more accessible commute. Not to mention, you'll have the desirable 77002 zip code, giving you a favorable first impression with clients and business partners.
- Abundance of eateries. Who wouldn’t want to be close to restaurants from award-winning chefs and restaurateurs? Some of Houston’s best chefs have eateries downtown that are perfect for client lunches, a quick bite between meetings, or a great dinner after work. Don’t miss The Blind Goat at Bravery Chef Hall (don’t miss the other fun places to eat and drink in this mess hall), Hearsay Market Square, Niko Niko’s, and Dish Society, and be sure to check out the area’s excellent selection of bars and coffee shops.
- Entertainment and culture. Catch a musical at The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, a Pulitzer Prize-winning play at Alley Theatre, or a concert at House of Blues. There’s something for everyone, whether it’s the Houston Ballet, the Houston Symphony, the Houston Grand Opera, art galleries, a dueling piano bar, or an escape room.
- Good for networking. Downtown Houston has the largest concentration of employment in the region, with a workforce of approximately 168,600 employees and 51 million square feet of office space.
- Access to major highways. The area’s centrality means it’s nestled at the intersection of the city’s main arteries, including I-10, I-69/US 59, and I-45, with easy access to the 610 loop.
- Walkable. The Square’s location at 845 Texas Ave and on 717 Texas Ave have has a 95/100 walkability scores, which is based on ease of access to dining and drinking options, groceries, shopping, errands, parks, schools, and culture and entertainment. Everything you need is within reach, and any errands you have won’t require a car.
- Variety of transportation options. If you’re commuting to work by car, we offer private parking at The Square. There are also public transportation options like METRO buses and light rail, scooters, and rentable bikes.
Receive the many benefits of working downtown by working at The Square, managed by Hines. With dynamic workspaces, enhanced amenities, and short- and long-term commitment options, we ensure you have the flex office space options to suit your unique needs.
For maximum workspace flexibility, discover The Square by Hines. Contact us to book a tour.